Monday 31 October 2011

Trick or Treat

 Every year, for as far back as I can remember, we have been decorating for Halloween. The "scarecrow" was just that, 20 years ago, but when my son realized he was a horror junkie, it transformed into something more creepy every year. From the straw hat, that became a shroud....to the huge hands he created in his lab!!!



It certainly looks scarier at night, with the fog machine, and the taped sounds of chains, screams and moans. The strobe light adds an air of mystery.


Happy Halloween to all my friends.....don't eat too much chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. That does it! I'm putting a sign on my door to tell the kids to go over the Keaveney's ....better pumpkins, better sound effects, better candy!!! That way I can keep all the little chocolate bars for ME! Hee Hee. AND, by the way, that is NOT a Chicken...It's an ANGRY BIRD..ask your kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did my comment from last night go? Love the creepy scarecrow! We have the exact same bird and rat. So scary!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....