Tuesday 22 November 2011

What An Awesome Treat With Only 190 C alories!

 After an enjoyable "catch-up" with a few of the nice Ladies from Fitness.... (seems like forever that I have been) ... 


I headed off to do a few things at 3 specific places.
Firstly to Wal-Mart, as I was in need of new laundry baskets. Mission accomplished.


I then headed to Longo's, as I wanted some fish for dinner, and wanted to keep my errands pretty well in one area. Got the fish, and a few other things. (wait 'til you see what I got!)




Third and last, was the Greenhouse, to pick up 6 bags of triple-mix, to topdress one of my back beds. Got the soil, and didn't even buy any flowers or plants!

                                                                      :o)    :o)    :o)

                                                                       Delicious!!











 This is really delicious....and for those of us who have a sweet tooth...but are still trying to watch our waistlines...come on......you KNOW who you are  :O)))...and our double chins!! this is a delicious way to get your sweet, crunchy, chocolately fix!!!




And believe it or not.......I only had ONE!!

3 comments:

  1. Linda! I can't believe you bought those Haagen Das miniatures!!! How big are they, really? Thank goodness I don't have a sweet tooth or I would be so tempted by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you live! Thank goodness you only ate ONE...I'll be over shortly. My word verification is "tootch"....as in don't tootch my Haagen Das??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy Jane Louise24 November 2011 at 18:03

    Problem for me is I'd eat the entire box.

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....