Monday 12 December 2011

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

 As you walk up my front path, you can begin to feel kinda Christmasy. My son does the lights for me, and is very good at hiding cords and putting in extension cords. I couldn't get a very good shot of the front of the house, so I just concentrated on the front walk.


I purchased this container last year at this time, and it been WONDERFUL
 All summer it housed my giant fern...and now it holds my winter display...
The front door is very festive!!
 When you finally get inside, the Tree presents itself. No presents under there yet....I need more time to do the wrapping....stay tuned!!
Ready and waiting for Mrs. Claus!!
                                                        Have a great day...the sun is shining
                                                                          :o)






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! The tree looks wonderful! Wait until you see my tree....hahaha! Start laughing now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the power went out on our side of Burnhamthorpe the other day! Looks wonderful. I'll send all the carolers over to your place like I did the trick or treaters! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....