Tuesday 3 January 2012

First Post Of The New Year

                     Well....here I am in 2012...

                     We got ALL the decorations put away...
                     
                     Vacummed 100 times to get all the needles...
                      
                     Made split-pea and ham soup...


                     Laundered all the Christmas linens...


                     Went grocery shopping...


                     Piled all the containers back in place in the basement...


                     Put together a bag for the Thrift Shop...


                     Time to put up my weary feet...think of something fresh and
                     soothing......


                     You know what comes to mind???


                     I am sure you all know where I am going with this...


                     Must have something to do with plants...







                   










                   


                            How about these Hostas...

                            I love Hostas...

                            Hope you all got cleaned up, and back to normal..
                            whatever that is...

               My resolution.......more flowers in our lives....


                                         Cheers........ :o)

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the picture of your feet in flipflops I thought 'where did you go?'!
    Beautiful pictures of hostas which I love for their hardiness. Next summer I am going to do what you do and put them into containers and baskets etc. Good idea!
    Your fish love me :))

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....