Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lately...My Head Is In The Clouds.....


It seems to me, that lately my head is in the clouds....



Which...isn't a bad thing....but I wonder when I will come back down to earth...








These are stormy clouds...usually means a thunderstorm across the Lake...in Dunkirk New York...











Here are clouds during the Spring....you can still see the remnants of the winter ice...

                             Enjoy the clouds....I do...

                                            :o)

2 comments:

  1. The third picture down makes me see a big fat flying bird...like an angry bird kinda fellow! I love finding things in clouds. Remember lying on our backs in the summer and finding pictures? I always try and find faces in the clouds when I'm flying in an aircraft. Dream on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are STUNNING! So you are in Florida? Sounds wonderful. We are going to Sanibel Island this summer for vacation and I cannot wait!

    I am so glad to hear that you are willing to help me with landscaping ideas!! I could just kiss you! I have all these ideas in my head and can't seem to decide what would look BEST. It is so much work and so expensive that I want to make sure I start out with the right plan. Have fun on your vacation and I can't wait to see your pictures when you get home. I am going to spend some time later looking at your older posts to get some ideas as well. Talk to you soon! Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....