Tuesday 3 July 2012

Smitten.......





I have a confession to make....

I am absolutely smitten with these bright orangey, yellowey zucinni flowerettes....

Absolutely smitten.....:o)

So....that means you get to look at them as well....[tee hee hee]

I am not seeing any fruit....but OODLES of fluffy flowers...

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do...











oh yeah...something else I am smitten with...the cottage...not sure I have shown you this angle...this is the roadside...the large windows are our little TV room, and past that is the basement door...I don't go down THERE very often...that is the Mr.'s responsibility...sweeping etc...the pump and hot water heater are down there....not my favorite place...:o)

And this is the view from behind the sunporch...down to the lake...ahhhhhhhhhh...  
     


      Hope you all had a good day....heard rumbles of thunder around noon...but not a drop of rain....perhaps this evening...

                   Happy 4th of July to my American blogger buddies...

                                Enjoy!!!!

                                                    Cheers!   :o)
                                                       linda

7 comments:

  1. My poor Nieces are stuck in the rain at their cottage in Haliburton right now. I have zucchini flowers too and I plan on cooking them real soon..yum!

    P.S Your comment about the kids at 'school' was so funny that I linked back to your blog beneath the picture :)

    Enjoy!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy....that is really cool....there is soooo much I do not know about blogging...like how to get the "linkwithin" working...maybe you can help?? pleeeease!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, you are going to have a crop of zucchini! Don't let one hide and turn into a submarine! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...I know exactly what you mean!! They get sooo big, they are not very tasty at all...

      Delete
  3. I agree with you that zuchinni flowers are beautiful. Such a bright golden yellow amongst the green. I like your orange lilies growing at the front of your cottage too. They are very common in the countryside all over. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Pamela...I have loads of day lilies...when I see them along the road, I always think there must have been a house there one day...and the lilies are still blooming... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see two things to eat in your flower beds, daylily buds and courgette flowers. Yum.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....