Tuesday 23 October 2012

Closing The Cottage 2011....Last Year...

 Here is my choice for my next post....

Because I know this day is coming soon...

And it always makes me sad...but, I also remember all the good times
we had that season...

How beautiful the gardens were...

How warm the Lake was....

How we enjoyed our visitors...good food...laughs...

Fun in the Lake with Lola.....

Walks after dinner...

Ahhhhhhhh....there is always next year....

To enjoy....all over again.... 

Anyway.....click here...Closing the cottage 2011  http://linda-keaveney.blogspot.ca/2011/12/closing-cottage.html 







         Once again...I will close with some flowers...

            This time.... Daylilies.....poolside, at home.... and at the cottage...

                  Hope you all have a great day...

                        Rainy and damp here...oh well...

                           Good for the daylilies!!!!!


                        Cheers!    :o)
                            linda   

5 comments:

  1. A bittersweet day. The lilies are beautiful and will bloom again next spring. Sunny and cold here but at least it's not snowing like it is in Alberta and Sask.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will be able to stay open as long THIS year..:o)
      Rainy...damp...crappy!!!

      Delete
  2. The cottage will still be waiting for you next time, think what and who are waiting for you at home Linda, now that is special! Christmas with Vivian is about to get very exciting, children really do make events extra special, you have all this to look forward to, not to mention all those lovely flowers too.

    Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all realize that this is from LAST year...
    The cottage is still open...as we speak!!!!
    I think I should just go back to posting new stuff....

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....