Tuesday 2 October 2012

Early October In The Cottage Garden....

Before my camera went dead on me...

I managed to get a few shots on what's in bloom at the Cottage garden...

And a few visitors to those flowers!!!!

Come along with me...

Perhaps the near last of the fall blooms...

Except....no Mums yet!!

The new grass where we dug for the septic, is coming along nicely...

This is the only darn Nasturtion I got all Summer!!!  Imagine that...

Wild flowers growing on the beach...

Pink Phlox still blooming...also on the beach..

I think this is a weed...but I liked it...with the bug!!

This is my Bamboo...after the flowers...cool,eh?

White Impatience ready to open...



Miscanthus Plumes....

Impatience....looks like a Violet to me...

View down to the Deck...and the Lake...

Miscanthus by the driveway...



                                          Hope you are all having a great day..

                                No rain....not really sunny...not really anything!!!


                                        Cheers!  :o)
                                           linda

2 comments:

  1. Autumn's purple asters are some of my wildflower favorites, and what is fall without a pot or two of mums?

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....