Wednesday 10 October 2012

How Adorable Is This....And The Hat Is Cute, Too...

           


             Spent the day with Vivian and her Mom...

              Walked the whole of Square One....pooped...

                 Had a lovely peameal roast dinner...and now I am 

                      going to watch Survivor.......

              Isn't that the cutest face..........EVER.....and the hat is to die for!!!!

                       Hope you all had a great day...

                              Cheers!  :o)
                                    linda  

11 comments:

  1. What round eyes she has! haha. That hat must have been made by someone who loves her very much. Now I know why you weren't in class yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to return next week...tired out!!!
      She does have big eyes, doesn't she??
      And....thanks for recognizing the hat!!

      Delete
  2. Now that's a bright eyed baby! I think she's going to be as feisty as her Mummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LJM...feisty???? I must look that up!!! hahaha....Vivian is really sweet...and a handful...like her Mummy!!!

      Delete
  3. How did I miss this little cutie in her adorable hat? So glad for rainy days and a chance to read my favourite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Vivian and her hat! :) Lissa

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....