Tuesday 16 October 2012

Yellow & Red...From Front To Back...



Wasn't today a bright, sunny lovely day???

I took the opportunity to take a walk around my garden, here at home...

From front to back....

Golden Yellow...

      to

Crimson Red...

Awesome....

Join me......    

















         I think this last shot of the fading Hydrangea is glorious....

                Hope you all had a great day...

                    Let me know if you try the Apple Pie Bread...:o)





                           Cheers! :o)
                              linda 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the red vine growing up the house. Is it a Virginia Creeper? Hostas are such a pretty gold once the frost hits them. It's been rainy for 2 days but the sun is to shine tomorrow. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam...That is actually Boston Ivy...first it turns red...then the leaves fall off..then the sticks that hold the leaves fall off...quiet a production!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours. I love hosta leaves as they change colour. The Boston Ivy is spectacular. I've printed out the recipe for the apple pie bread, just need to round up some ingredients and hopefully make it on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the bread...I am sure you will love it!!

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....