Wednesday 19 December 2012

Won't You Join Me???...

Last year at this time of year...

When the days are kinda gloomy...

Not much warm sunshine...

I like to feature a few of my favorite pictures I have taken...

They always include the Cottage...

And of course....flowers...

Please...

Come for a short stroll with me...

Enjoy the vibrant colours...

Lush green foliage...

And...

A few snowy...sunny pics as well...

I won't name all the flowers...I am sure you all know their names....

I hope there isn't too many for you to take the time and scroll down...

I really should be wrapping presents....but......this is more fun!!!

ANd the weather this weekend will be perfect for wrapping...

Make one big mess...and then be done with it... 

This is also therapeutic for me...

I think I should do posts like this more often...

What do you all think???

I think.... 

Helps me remember that summer is not that far away...

I will soon be gazing out at the lake...flip flops on...beer in hand...

Enjoying watching the world go by...

Perhaps some virtual flowers for all those parents burying their
sweet young children, since the tragedy last Friday....



Hope you enjoy the stroll....

     



























Ahhhhhhh...that feels soooooo good....

Hope  you all had a great day...

       Drove to the cottage....all is well...got something new built...will share later...

                                 tee hee hee....i love it!!!!

             On the menu tonight was pork chops, roast potatoes, corn niblets..

                 Not too exciting.......but pretty darn good...I must say!!! 


  Enjoy your evening...have some running around to do tomorrow...

      And for sure bake some SHORTBREAD!!!!!

            

           Thanks for all your loving comments about our Vivian...greatly appreciated...



                     Cheers!  :o)
                         linda





16 comments:

  1. I'm the first commenter! Is that a word??? Lovely photos of summer...sigh...it can't come too soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a word!!!
      Which was your favorite picture??

      Delete
    2. Can't pick a fav. Truly, too many good pictures.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Devon...that means a lot...:o)

      Delete
  2. Ah...that was wonderful! Funny how everything seemed brighter this time of year than if you had showed those flowers during the summer! We're still drizzly and grey. But a blizzard is coming! We might catch a little of the snow.

    dinner sounds yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming along...it si very windy here...and freezing rain...yikes..

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOSH linda!!! i loved that tour de force.
    some of the best pictures of the cottage. i love the little blue whale over the sun porch.
    darling cottage. as beautiful in winter as in summer. and i LOL'd when i saw your toes! lol. so cute. so very california of you. bring on the beer and the beach boys girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring on the beer for sure!!!!
      perhaps I will have one this evening...
      windy...rainy...cold..

      Delete
  4. Super shots Linda, your cottage is so stunning during the winter too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa...it is stunning...isn't it??? tee hee hee...

      Delete
  5. What gorgeous photos! I couldn't decide whether to grab a parka or some flip flops and suntan lotion!!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment Kris!!!
      The all-season spot for sure!!

      Delete
  6. I love, love, love seeing all the summer photos, especially with the first day of winter on the doorstep. Those waves splashing on the snowy rocks and the frozen beach scene are gorgeous too. Tomorrow may bring some rain and or snow, only 40% chance for our area, but you never know. Looking forward to seeing your surprise build.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like that yet this year...
      We were there yesterday...and the rock is still there!!!!
      Rainy...windy...cold...BRRRRR...

      Delete
  7. It was nice to see your summer blooms interspersed with the winter pics (enough to remind us summer isn't here for a while). It's great to look through photo files and see the beauty of the summer isn't it? Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I accomplished what I set out to do, Pam...:o)

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....