Sunday 24 February 2013

Yesterday and Today.....

 Yesterday  and today...

This was what it looked like ALL day yesterday...

We still went for our walk...

It was so damp and foggy...

Our hair  was soaking wet...

Talk about furry hair!!!

HAHAHA....

There were people along the way...

I felt bad for them....perhaps it was their first day here,,,

   




Looks like our sand sculptor had been back...
 
This time....a Mermaid...

Well....

Actually 2 mermaids....

One big and one tiny... 





This time....

He left his signature....

"Sand Man".....2013...

Very Cool!!!!







 And guess what????

THIS is today!!!!!!

2 days of fog, humidity and dampness...it is spitting out there right now...

Supposed to be a big rain overnite....and then hopefully some sun tomorrow...

 


Brave souls, eh???


Hope you are all having a great day....

I have only been onto the balcony to take these photos...

I HATE humidity and dampness....really makes my old bones ache...


On the menu tonight....[cleaning out the freezer and fridge]

      Roasted cajun chicken thighs....french fries....ceasar salad   



  Enjoy your evening....do you watch the Academy Awards???

                Or Walking Dead????


             Cheers!    :o)
               linda




   

17 comments:

  1. oh, I watch neither! haha.

    The fog is very cool! You will appreciate the sunshine tomorrow even more!

    dinner sounds yummy....and I just love that Sand Man! What a talent! So very fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend loves walking dead...me? Not so much...
      I don't watch the Academy Awards, either...not really interested..
      Yes....that sand man is something else,eh???
      Hopefully get out there tomorrow, and see if he has done another creation!!

      Delete
  2. Hope it clears up for you!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...still kinda foggy this morning...

      Delete
  3. Hope the fog clears and you can ... explore!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like that....getting kinda "cabin fever"...been inside for 2 days!!

      Delete
  4. What neat sand sculptures! They could be Erika and Vivian! Hope you get some sun for your last days. It is warming up here...yippee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that....we should be home Friday afternoon...

      Delete
    2. Warming but a big storm predicted for Tuesday evening and Wednesday. Hoping it is so bad they close the center, but not likely. See you soon!

      Delete
    3. I meant Saturday..not Friday...see ya!!

      Delete
  5. Fun beach sculptures. I'd like to try that. I've always loved the sand sculptures at the NY state fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thia guy is awesome....walked today, but no new ones, and these were gone..

      Delete
  6. Hope your last few days are sunny and warm.
    Storm moving in here Tuesday night to Wednesday...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I also hope your last days are nicer that the damp fog. As for TV, I didn't watch either. I got me some Downton Abbey time. :) Enjoyable. Take care. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Downton Abbey...already for NEXT season...

      Delete
  8. I love fog! shades of London.
    I don't always watch the academy awards but I did last night.
    anymore it's like . . . I don't know . . . they try too hard. or it's lost its luster for me. maybe I'm just older. LOL.
    I was glad Daniel Day Lewis won though. such a fine actor in anything he does.
    half of our state is in a blizzard right now. hope you're out of there before it heads into your route home! it's moving northeast I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty phoney...I agree...and that host was lousy...i like BIlly Crystal better!!

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....