Tuesday 18 February 2020

Wanted To Share...(BRAG)...About My Crochet Projects!!!


































Hello everyone!!!

Yes...I know...Its been awhile again...never seem to have time for FUN things anymore!!

I have finally got these crochet pics put together for you all...

I made 5 Afghans for Christmas presents...PHEW!!! It sure was a lot of work... 

And a few tree ornaments to go along with the blankets...Oh...and a couple of Toques too!!!

The creamy white blanket was for daughter Lissa...

Grey mix was for daughter Erika...

Purple and green was for Miss Vivian...

Yellow...green and blue was for Miss Nora... 

Blue mix with some tan was for Master Kingsley...

I also crocheted some matching stars, that they could hang on their trees...

The Mid Century looking ones were for my son Ryan...who loves ANYTHING Mid-Century....

I made the Gnome with the red hat for Erika...and a Skull for my Lissa...who loves anything with Skulls!!! :o) 

It was a lot of work...but very rewarding...and it kept my brain occupied!!

The last pic...shows one that I started a few weeks back...for ME!!!!

There are a lot of new and different stitches in it...challenges me!!

     SO...the weather has been kooky so far in 2020...warmer than normal...hardly any snow where I live in Southern Ontario...

      As we did not get to go to Florida this Winter...this weather is just fine with us!!! 

    I celebrated a milestone birthday last week....70!!!!!!!!!!

I do appreciate all the well wishes on IG...I will definitely get a few pics put together for a blog post very soon.....

        In the meantime....hope you are all well...

             Thanks for hanging in here with me....

                   See you all soon...

                          Cheers! :o)

                               linda




35 comments:

  1. Happy Milestone 70th Birthday, Linda! May this year bring health, wealth and happiness! Your crochet work is stunning, as always. And I love those "Handmade With Love: Mom" buttons you're using!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra...thanks so much!!! Crochet is a great hobby!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. HI Furry...thanks so much!!! Can't believe it!!

      Delete
  3. Busy, busy little bee....Linda, I'm so impressed with all your work!!! How happy each recipient must have been. The colors are so lovely, and your signature buttons...so very special and unique and YOU!
    Happy 70th...that's the new 50!! And you look and act it! You are lovely inside and out. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Wanda...yes...they seemed to really love them...makes it all worthwhile...
      70 is the new 50??? I'd rather be 50! hahaha!!
      Hugs to you!!

      Delete
  4. What a lot of stitching you did!! Happy birthday to you - your toes do not look 70! Ha ha. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAha11 My toes need a paint job!!! Maybe I should treat myself!

      Delete
  5. Linda, I got so busy looking at all your handiwork, I forgot to tell you how beautiful your family is. Your daughters, and that babe...omg...adorable ~ those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear....💙...gets them from his Papa!!!

      Delete
  6. I love this crochet travel journal..
    so much talent so much taste.
    Such beautiful girls..women..and The King himself:)♥So fun keeping up with them on IG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA!! The King himself!!! Hilarious!!! I do love to crochet...thank god for hobbies!!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful crochet work....handmade with so much love.
    And that baby...omg...those eyes...how precious is he.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...thanks so much for your kind comment...hope you visit again!!

      Delete
  8. Wow Linda … How awesome are you??!! You really are the Happy Hooker (dating myself)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Susan...you are hilarious!!! I have been called worse!!

      Delete
  9. A lovely 70 are you. Love all your afghan & crocheted items & your work is truly lovely. Many continued blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barbara...how sweet of you to say so!!

      Delete
  10. Love the buttons and tassels, the perfect finishing touch for those lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda...keeps me busy!!! And...I do love to crochet!!

      Delete
  11. HOLY MOLY!!!
    yes. I think I'm FINALLY speechless.
    I mean really. these are BEAUTIFUL! you are so talented. the colors are perfect.
    the work is simply exquisite! and yes! even your toes are still very cute. even at 70!!! lol!
    and that little baby boy KING.(sley) !!! actually everybody in your whole family is beautiful!
    LOLOL!!! it's true and you know it.
    ok. I'm through. I guess for somebody speechless I carried on a little bit.
    and so... well what's new? LOLOL! XOXOXOXO remember those? they = HUGE snoopy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear Tammy...always such lovely things to say...when are you gonna post again? I miss your lovely stories!!

      Delete
  12. Your work is just beautiful. What lucky kids/people to get one of your treasures. They are gorgeous.
    Welcome to 70---me, too. Ain't so bad, is it?! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana...jury still out on that! hahaha!!

      Delete
  13. Happy Birthday Sweet Lady Linda . . .
    My oh my you do beautiful crochet!
    Bountiful Talent!
    We need to catch up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Lynne...enjoying your posts lately..💚

      Delete
  14. hi Laurie...Thanks for visiting...I also visited you, while you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday, Linda!
    Cock-a-blue-doodle-doo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely brag-worthy, Linda! All so beautiful and I'm sure, very much appreciated and loved! Happy belated Birthday, my dear! I hope your birthday wish comes true! Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen...new projects on my hook...😍

      Delete
  17. Amazing work you do, Linda. Really well done.
    Cheers and boogie boogie.
    PS: I'm back to blogging again and I have to tell you, so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....