Wednesday 31 October 2018

๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽƒ Are You Ready To Be Scared?๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹





It is a gloomy...

Dark...

Wet...

Halloween 2018...

But...

These 2 little dolls...

Should...

Brighten your day...

I know they did mine!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️







Photos of the sweet little Unicorn, courtesy of my son and daughter in law...

Photos of the beautiful Princess, courtesy of my daughter...

Miss V will be a Unicorn tonight when trick-or-treating...this was for her school party today!!

Check out the sparkly eyeshadow!♥️

And the photo of the scary skeleton, is from Miss V's first ever Halloween...

She hasn't changed a bit!!


          Hope you are all well...

                See you all soon...

                     Cheers!  :o)

                      linda ๐Ÿ‘ป

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful costumed grands, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Laurie...have fun!๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽƒ

      Delete
  2. So cute! They both look daring. And that little unicron...squeeee Just darling, Linda! When did she get so big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When they sent me those Unicorn photos...I was like...OMG!๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  3. Oh, I just love the little ones in their costumes! You're right, Miss V still looks pretty much the same! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute,I could just squeeze them both,๐Ÿ˜‰
      Enjoy your candy....๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ

      Delete
  4. How adorable are these girls. The sweetest baby unicorn ever, and a very proper perfect Princess. I am sure they enjoyed the Halloween fun, and hope you had fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patricia...I am sure you miss your little Canadians...

      Delete
  5. Adorable, gorgeous, and so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute . Lovely photos . It has been raining for days here to much for my liking, hoping for sunshine over the weekend ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine...
      Rainy here too....back down to the cottage Friday am...looks like we’ll be closing soon :o(

      Delete
  7. oh cc girl. it's all been said! and I always love the comments as much as the post.
    your little ones are everything you could ever hope for. ADORABLE!
    and what is it about little girls when they lose their front teeth? I just love that age.
    they make the most endearing tiny princesses of all! have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy...
    I know I have the sweetest granddaughters ever! I am a very lucky Nana...indeed!
    Think of you often...hope you are well...crazy weather,eh!
    Sending hugs to you...๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great costumes and your granddaughters are darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. Rrrrrreally cut. So, where's the scary part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!
      That scary skeleton, of course!
      How are you?

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....