Tuesday 18 December 2018

A Whole Month Has Passed...TIme To Catch Up!!




Hello everyone!!!

Hope you are all well...and feeling the spirit of the season! 

I will start way back in late November...seems like ages ago!!

The cottage had snow...it looked quite beautiful...

At home, we have only had a light dusting a few times...nothing much...

Hope we get some for Christmas!!




We were fortunate enough to attend one of Miss V's skating lessons...

Her Papa helped her with her skates...

He was an avid hockey player...goalie...

Then he coached here in Mississauga for many years... 

We had kept a few of her Uncle Ryan's hockey sweaters, and her Mom asked if she could wear it to her lessons...

Doesn't she look like a pro??? 

She wants to play hockey after she masters the skating...♥️






After the skating that evening, she came home with Papa and I...the following day was a PD day at school...so we were having a
              ** SLEEPOVER **


But... first... a fire...some tv...and a snuggle with a few of her stuffies!!

The next morning...we got to work decorating and baking... 

Love the Dinosaur PJ's...

We made peanut butter cookies...

And boy oh boy....were they ever GOOD!









I taught her how to make them look so professional!!

Loaded a tin for her to take home...


After all of that 
was done...










She was off to the store with her Papa...

Sporting the new ear warmer I made her!!






                             A few days later......





                          

                 

                 🎈🎈  Was Miss N's First Birthday Bash!!🎈🎈







I just love that Birthday Hat that her auntie Lissa gave her...



She was hesitant about the cake... 

At first...

Then she got busy...and messy!!

             ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️


Just a few shots from around the house...








We had a lovely dinner and night out at our friends from high school...

I made their Granddaughter and Grandson a wee gift each...

Below are fingerless gloves...

I think I made 6 pairs this year!!

All wrapped and under the tree...













Our next cottage visit was like this!!!

No snow...and all the fall leaves still on the ground...

Gonna be a very busy Spring getting them all raked up!!

There was no wind...and the lake was so calm and serene...

L O V E when it is like this!!








Found a few trinkets on the beach that day...

LOVE the lure!!








Thanks to everyone who still visits me...

Blogging seems to have slowed down for everyone.... 

I still love to keep in touch with you all...

We've been together a long time!!💚💚💚

      Cheers! to a wonderful Christmas...

          And a healthy happy 2019!!

                           linda ♥️

30 comments:

  1. I love that plate in the header Missy!And ai know the cookies are goo because I made them after you:You're a very talented photographer Linda..great eye.
    Talented stitcher too.
    The girls are adorb.
    Love her in the hockey sweater and Santa hat etc..she wears many hats!And Miss Nora in her pretty pink party hat!
    I am typing in the dark on my mini IPad so probably full of typos but wanted to write while fresh on my mind!
    Have a great night..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always...lovely comment❤️
      She loves hats! And miss N in that party hat...made me laugh!
      You are the stitchers Queen...those Christmas stockings you made are unbelievable!
      I am a crocheter...not an Artiste like you....
      Enjoy the rest of your week....

      Delete
    2. I have had that plate 4ever! Isn’t it funny how some are keepers!

      Delete
  2. Love your photos,
    miss blogging with you.
    The girls are beautiful,
    and so are the cookies! Ha ha!
    Love the beach treasures!
    Maybe one day I'll get back up there for a visit.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Martha....how time flies by,eh?
      Hoping you have a loving peaceful Christmas...
      You are in my thoughts often❤️

      Delete
  3. I have missed you. It seems as if you've been very busy with some very cute girls! Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy....
      I must visit you...I have been bad...not visiting!
      Thank you!💙

      Delete
  4. Love your lake house so much...so warm and full of personality. Merriest Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this whole post is a special delight!
    the little grand daughters are the stars! but I do love the feeling of the winter scenes.
    and the cardinals and wildlife! and the snow. I'm thinking we're into an early spring here.
    it's all so different than it used to be.
    but I love being in your cozy homes. the tree is beautiful! happy EGG AND NOG dear little bean! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the sweetest gals??? ♥️
      Yes...crazy weather here too...no snow...high winds...little bits of sun...
      Merriest Christmas to you dear Tammy...❤️

      Delete
  6. Love, love this post . . .all, from “stockings we’re hung” . . .
    to photos, pictures, snow, no snow, water, calm, no wind, sea glass . . .
    To a budding hockey star . . .

    To “little, teeny, tiny, miss adorable birthday girl!”
    Oh my, what a sweet, dear face!

    The blogging issue is a biggy.
    We were all used to consistency.
    Now we can’t count on that anymore . . . other issues too.

    I just wrote a comment to you, didn’t copy it, lost it all.
    I am sticking with it but things have to become easier to post/comment.
    Amazing how many are not posting.

    Merry Christmas Linda, Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can hardly believe that I used to post EVERY DAY!!!
      Where did I find the time???
      I guess Blogger will disappear soon...it has already left my Ipad...
      We are so blessed to have these wee ones in our lives...
      All the best to you Lynne...💚

      Delete
  7. Wonderful photos and post . My goodness how those two lovelies have grown . Mrs V looks great in her skates and sweater . I did figure skating and played hockey on a team when I was younger to . The weather has been odd for this time of year this way to no snow lots of rain and sunshine and very mild temps and we may not see any snow till after the new year they are predicting no real accumulation that is I don't mind as Miggs and I can get out for our walks every day with out having any slippery roads and deep snow for a change . Thanks for sharing hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine....
    Funny how they get older, and we stay the same! Hahaha!
    We were down at the cottage today....8 c! So green....
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas, and a healthy happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post, Linda! I always enjoy hearing about your lovely family. The little ones are growing so fast! Merry Christmas to all and a very happy 2019! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Martha...sending best wishes to you and your family❤️

      Delete
  10. A stranger who reads and enjoys your blog wishes you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandy...thanks so much...best wishes to you!
      Leave me a comment more often...love to hear from my visitors!

      Delete
  11. Always love catching up with you, Linda, and seeing those beautiful grands and all the wonderful things you make. Little ones grow up so fast....Beautiful scenes from the cottage and surrounding landscape this time of year. We haven't had snow yet, but it is getting colder and we have had some wild wind and rain to start the season. I haven't had as much time to blog lately, either, but so glad to have blogging friends like you who stick around. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and coming New Year! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen...I was thinking of you yesterday! And here you are!☺️
      Wishing you and your beautiful big family ...and the Ramblin’ guy....a wonderful Christmas🎄🎄🎄

      Delete
  12. Merry Christmas! Love Miss V in her Uncle's hockey sweater... and your knit caps... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gail....Happy New Year🥳

      Delete
  13. How did I miss this fabulous post? Guess I was a bit overwhelmed by Christmas around that time.. Love it all, beautiful photos of the cottage, the lake, snow and birds, and those cutest little girls. Happy Birthday sweet Nora. Baking is so professional, and Miss V has surpassed me already - I am pretty hopeless in that department :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Linda. So glad I found you in the Blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same sentiments here Patricia...love following your adventures in Australia🖤
      Happiest 2019 to you and your family....

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....