Monday 2 March 2020

March Came In Like A Lion.........❄️💨💨























Hello Everyone...

March is here...can hardly believe it... February was fairly mild...with plenty of beautiful Flowers to help brighten things up...

My bird watching has continued...and you can see Mrs Cardinal had quite a hairdo on that windy last day of February...as my Boyfriend used the plow to clear the snow...very windy for days after!!

Today is raining...7C...hopefully all of the snow will melt...
and Spring will enter the picture shortly!!

Cottage is an everchanging landscape...after the Nov 1 hurricane hit, we never know what we will find down there...lots of damage still to be repaired...stones to be removed from gardens...new furnace and water heater to be installed...I know our kids will get down there with us, and get things cleaned up!! 

Hope you are well...the News is a pretty scary place right now...stay safe!!

Primulas are courtesy of my daughter Erika...love them!!

Been busy in the kitchen...not too many pics...but this soup that I made was a real WINNER!!! Turkey meatball,orzo and spinach...YUMMY!!!

So...thats about it for now...

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my last post...

I REALLY do have beautiful grandchildren...💛💙💜

      Enjoy your week...

              See you soon...

                   Cheers! :o)

                  linda 💚

 

19 comments:

  1. We got a little bit of wet snow here in Edmonton, so I'm counting that as March coming in like a lion . . . . I'm so ready for winter to be gone! Lovely photos as always, thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for always stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!!

      Delete
  2. we've had days like high summer here. and then it dips to deep winter! just too weird.
    wish me luck. I have to see the doctor before she'll renew my thyroid prescription.
    the idea of going to a doctor's office with all the panic going on... yikes.
    I already have COPD and congestive heart failure. I suppose I'm on borrowed time anyway! LOL.
    maybe I'll just relax. and que sera sera.
    as usual... the pictures in this post are so beautiful! they lifted my morale for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Tammy...you've still got a lot of living to do...as do I!!
      Sending hugs for your Dr visit!!

      Delete
  3. Nice to hear from you! Spring will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Furry!!
      Yes...I am counting the days...
      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos, Linda, but looks very chilly there. Cold here, too - had a bit of snow, but it melted quick. Love all the pretty flowers and bird pics. You have a nice collection of sea-glass and I love the dish of strawberries. Your crochet is very pretty. We turn the clocks ahead next week here. Looking forward to an extra hour of daylight. So much to do outside this time of year, as you know. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a pretty mild February Karen...that was the beach glass I found on our last cottage visit!!
      We also turn the clocks ahead on Sunday...Yippee!!! Longer days!!
      Enjoy your week...

      Delete
  5. Dear Linda, what a feast of March lovliness - even the wildness of the lake. Cardinals in the snow, daffodils in the house, all are charming. I spy an Easter bunny - a reminder to get mine out of the cupboard. Grandsons coming, soon.... Cheers, P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping your Canadian Family has a wonderful Australian adventure!!

      Delete
  6. I am happy that you keep blogging..it's not fun to look back on my blog and see blank..if you stopped blogging..what would you read in 5 years? That's how I feel..
    These are our journals..and look how stunning it all is together..and dotted with extra littles through the years:)♥
    That soup pic is great eh?They all are and yes your Littles are such charmers♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other day, I went right back to my very first few posts...so amateurish...but, that was me then!
      I can see how my photography skills have sharpened...but I used to write funnier stories to go with my posts...now I find it difficult to write longer ones!! funny,eh??
      I am so sorry that you lost all your previous posts...very sad indeed...
      But...I am always happy to see you here...💙

      Delete
  7. I LOVE soups. Yeah, same here. Our February was kinda mild for us, too.
    Had some snow this weekend at the start, then it moved to spring.
    Very nice out today. All of our forest critters are in party-mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ivy...thanks for stopping by!! I will visit you for sure!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Linda! Feels good to be reading and writing blogs again.
      Thank you for the welcome back.

      Delete
  8. How I delight in visiting you and soaking up all the beautiful photos and sharing your life and kitchen. I was wondering how you are doing physically, and if you plan to share your journey. Just asking. I think of you often and say a little prayer for blessing coming your way. Your outdoor pictures are beyond stunning!! Living one day at a time here...like everyone has too. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wanda...Im ok...not ready to share as yet...I will email you soon...hugs to you!!

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....