Wednesday 16 May 2012

A Lovely Day...Indeed







It started on the back deck...

My daughters beautiful garden....

A few nibblies....

And a garden tour....







My son bought me an assortment of vintage pottery...

Some pretty unusual pieces!!
My daughter bought mean incredible Orchid...


And the hostess [my daughter] bought me a fabulous planter of Pink Geraniums and White Lobelia...:o)

And.....A gift card to one of my fave stores!!! hahaha!









Closing with these gigantic glads...or as my Mom called them, "flags":o)...from last summer...saw a few buds last weekend....hopefully more this weekend after such a warm week of lovely weather...








Hope you all had a great
day.....what did you do
today????


I did mostly housework,
as I had done some yard
work yesterday...






Cheers...    :o)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome day with your family. Love the thrifted containers. My hubby gave me a tool box filled with pink handled tools - a perfect gift for this DIYer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...everything was so lovely! I have never in my life seen an orchid covered in blooms like that! What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My magnolia tree is not nearly as beautiful. It was here when I bought the house, but now I am slightly jealous of that one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mother's day!!! Lovely planters and plants! I got some workout clothes, a cactus and tickets to see War Horse! So excited for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like plant heaven to me Linda. I adore the Magnolia tree.

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....