Tuesday 1 May 2012

Saying Goodbye To Ann....

     





          I knew the day had to come...






       I fixed her up...


       Got her ready to go...


       Put her amongst a few other gifts...


       And I was proud as can be...


       Re-united with my daughter...

       
                         At last.....






Happy Birthday to my son and daughter...

3 days apart!!!
     












Hope you all have a great day....

Enjoy these white African Daisies..

From last summers garden...

Lovely....


Cheers.............:o)

8 comments:

  1. Raggedy looks just like one I have...I bet they are made from the same pattern! Too cute!

    What lovely kids you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betsy...
    I also have another daughter, Erika...they are lovely, aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the things special moments are made of. I'll miss Ann and her wardrobe choices. How about making more???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Lindy! I'm sure Lissa was happy to bring her gal home! I now see that your Ryan is very much like Greg. Keep up the lovely work as I am enjoying it every day....Thanks..Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Leslie:
    Perhaps later in the year!!!
    Working on something special right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Annie...glad to see you back, and that you are enjoying my posts..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely family photographs Linda, Your children are lovely, it is great to see them as I know how important your family are to you.
    I am sure your gifts are appreciated.
    Many happy returns !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good bye Anne! Enjoy being back with your owner now that you are all dressed up!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....