Monday 13 February 2012

Left Behind....Wonder Who Was Playing In The Sand...





 On many of our beach walks, we often find Beach Toys left in the sand....


Forgotten by some tiny soul, who had played with them for hours in the sunny warmth of the beach... We came across this one a few days later, and had obviously been run over by the beach raking machine....we felt sad....hoping that perhaps whoever had left it behind, might recover it the next morning...no such luck...


 Completely destroyed...left alone..


Gazing up at the sky...






In bits and pieces...


This tiny green bucket was all alone....not even a shovel as a buddy!!
These tiny footprints were found walking away from this cute little sand dollar  mold...I am sure somebody was crying that night...
This is my favorite....isn't that the cutest little tug boat??







The weather is improving...supposed to be a hot, sunny week....guess I better get started on my tan!!

     See you soon...   :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Oh observant one. Have a great day. We'll have to compare weather notes on the coast, you on the East and I on the West. I repacked my bags last night, now taking jeans, cords, and fleece! It's only in the 60's in CA. Keep those flip flops up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures with Greg in the background of a close up lost toy. Looks like a lovely beach. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....