Sunday 28 October 2012

A Second Chance To See....Surfin 'At Sunset

I thought this post would be appropriate for such a

           damp rainy day....

Click here...........enjoy!!!Surfin' At Sunset...http://linda-keaveney.blogspot.ca/2012/02/surfin-and-sunset.html

 This post is from last February...while in Florida...

 I love this series of photos...and wanted you all to see them...:o)

 Also........enjoy the flowers... 




These are a few of my Black-Eyed Susans from this past SUmmer..

It seems sooooo long ago now....doesn't it??

Oh well....at least the ever-changing weather keeps us guessing...

Get ready for Sandy...hope she is gentle on the "old girl' at the lake...

Enjoy your day....

Think I will do some baking...surprise,surprise!!

So far....we are having baked ham with scalloped potatoes...

Picked up some "reduced" plums...never made one, but I am going to try

a plum crisp...and........another apple pie bread....:o)  



                          Cheers!       :o)
                      linda

14 comments:

  1. I turned my gluten free pumpkin muffin recipe into gluten free apple pie muffins. They were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are the ratios??? My daughter was recently diagnosed, and I have tried with the gluten free flour, but ...no success..
      Is it...1:1 ratio???Any help would be greatly appreciated, Martha...:o)

      Delete
    2. http://100delicious.blogspot.com/2012/10/gluten-free-apple-pie-muffins.html

      Sorry for making a mess of the comments here... I decided it would be easier to just add the recipe to my collection.

      Delete
    3. No problem...I deleted them...thanks for the link..

      Delete
  2. Great beachy post Linda! Stay safe from Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Pam...I am worried about the poor old cottage...

      Delete
  3. nobody captures light sparkling on water like you do! nobody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy...I had a lot of beauty to work with!!!

      Delete
  4. Um, now we have lake shore flood warnings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Sandy fizzles out soon!

    We just have light rain and wind so far. I'm cleaning today...cozy indoor days are good for that and baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I baked yesterday...
      apple bread and plum crisp...deelish!!
      Will watch CNN to keep up-to-date on the storm..
      Good Luck!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Linda! Thank you for your visit to my blog, Simplify. I have had the best time over here, getting to know you and your family. What stunning photos! LOVE the cottage!!! Loved seeing a bit of your world. I love that you are married to a Greg and have an Erika too. I will be back soon.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris....thanks for coming...I am sure we will get along very nicely!!

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....