Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Keaveney Un-Thanksgiving

 This past Thanksgiving, was, to say the least, unusual. As I had hurt my ankle, I was unable to prepare the Turkey and Fixins. The weekend forecast was for unbelievably warm temps, so we decided to head for the cottage.
The rest of the family was to arrive on the Sunday,and bring the meal with them.  That was just fine with me!!







From left to right...daughter Erika, son Ryan, Ryan's girlfriend Anna, my son-in-law Jeff, and my daughter Lissa

Thanksgiving on the sun porch....how fabulous!

dig in  and enjoy!!

Luckily for us there was a full moon that night



Lissa and Jeff with their dog Lolaand Greg with his fire poker!

And the flames grew higher

Obviously too much wine for the old lady!!! and check out those flourescent toes!!

A lovely sunset to end a perfect day

Although we didn't have any turkey, it was a very memorable Thanksgiving, none the less. We will always remember the Thanksgiving at the Lake, and Mom with the "air boot" on her foot!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the turkey. Christmas is coming...just lose the boot! Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Jane Louise24 November 2011 at 18:16

    Don't you love having your family together for such a fun time. Nothing like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....