Monday 6 August 2012

A Quick Walk Thru The Back.....




Took a quick walk thru the back yard...

And this is what I came up with...

Hydrangeas...

Golden Glow...

Hollyhocks...

Purple Coneflower...

Rudbeckia...

Marigold...

Geranium...

Pink Cleome...

Rose of Sharon...

                           Enjoy....

 
























Looked after my cutie pie for a couple of hours...
so her Mom could get out...

She fussed a bit...but then fell asleep in my arms...



Hope you all had a great
weekend...

Weather was "iffy" at the
Lake...more later..





 Enjoy the rest of your day...

                                    Cheers!          :o)
                                               linda

11 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely blooms still in your gardens. We had rain on Sunday, not a huge amount but at least it was a bit.
    I tried to reply to your comment but you don't have your email showing. You can check out Curious Projects for our daughter and son in laws business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a HUGE storm blow in Saturday night at the cottage...and then again on late Sunday morning...great for the plants out there...not too much rain evidence here at home...

      Delete
  2. You flowers are lovely but Vivian... now she is beautiful. Seriously, she is perfect. Do you put her down at all when she is with you? I will be the type of grandma that only puts them down to go to the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never put her down...except to go for a pee!!!! you are sooooo right about that Birdie... so cuddly and warm... :o)
      Hope you are feeling better...

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous blooms! I love that pale green color in the first few. And that sweet flower at the end is the best of all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are lime-light hydrangeas...and that is Vivian!!!!

      Delete
  4. Isn't Vivian the sweetest and she is looking very alert now! You will be in heaven cuddling her up. Nothing better!! Love your flowers in the back yard, very beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann...she is very strong as well...much like her Mom...

      Delete
  5. Your sweet Vivian is adorable! It looks like your flowers are doing well and are much like what I have growing too. My hubby is doing the watering for me while I'm away and he commented that I have 'Way too many plants!'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that all the time as well!!!
      I say...you can never have too many!!

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....