Monday 13 August 2012

Naptime....





I babysat Vivian for a couple of hours today...

Since last seeing her...she has sprouted a soother!!!!

I had mentioned that to my daughter...about the "sucking time" thingy...but Vivian did not take to the soother at first....

Well......look who knew a wee bit more...
[wink wink...nudge nudge]

Mother knows best!! 

Vivian had been wanting to feed every 2 hours...and Erika was worn out...

Thank god for soothers...

When I was having kids, they were considered a "no-no"....but they then became more main stream...

I am just sooooo glad that it helps both gals get their much needed beauty sleep......  :o)

 



Almost there.....

Close your eyes....

Come on....

You know you want to...

Ok...one more go with the
soother...






Ahhhhhhhhhh...

Off to dreamland....

Sleep my precious...

Sleep....

Never mind the soother....

I see your tongue..  :o)














About an hour later....

Back in her comfy chair....

Sooooo refreshed...
                         See 'ya next time Granny....

                       Thanks for coming over......

                          Anytime Vivian.....anytime.....  :o)



                             Cheers!        :o)
                                       linda

7 comments:

  1. aw...sweet! Those things were lifesavers for us with triplets. Great shots, granny....what a lovely little one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet they were!!!My son sucked his 2 middle fingers, so...no need for a soother for him!!

      Delete
  2. Vivian is so very sweet, both with the soother and without.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you...and thanks for visiting...

      Delete
  3. Oh, how I wished my daughter would have taken a soother! She was quite high-needs and had a lot of health problems and cried if I did not hold her. Everyone told me to let her cry it out but I just couldn't do that.
    Vivian's tongue is adorable. Have you got to the stage yet where you change her diaper and clothes just because you can?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, precious, delightful! When do I get a chance to babysit??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll let you know!!!!
    you will have to fight Lissa and I!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....