Sunday 5 May 2013

Let's Start With Thursday.....Awesome....


















We arrived just around noon...the weather was already beautiful...no wind...awesome...got to work setting up the sunporch...swept all the maple tree buds...my boyfriend got the umbrellas in place...chairs out....took a few garden photos..my bamboo is up...ferns up....watched the ducks...they are Red-Headed Merganser....put together the first container of garden flowers...found 2 neat shells on the beach...my boyfriend found the Robin's egg...after dinner...we went back to the deck and finally burned all the wood that had come from the reno on the sunporch...what a fabulous day...even the sunset did not disappoint....and....we slept like logs!!!!

Stay tuned for Fabulous Friday...it gets better!!!!


Hope you all had a great weekend...
Hope to get over and visit you all...

Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous day...

On the menu tonight...

             BBQ'D Pork Tenderloin...BBQ'D potatoes...asparagus...

                   Mushrooms and red peppers...Greek Salad..


                         Cheers!  :o)
                               linda    


13 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the long lazy days of summer will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Birdie...just the beginning!!!

      Delete
  2. Hard work...lovely weather...deserved relaxation...beautiful nature. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have said it better, Betsy...It was really nice after all the lousy weather we have been having...

      Delete
  3. Love the forsythia photo! I can never get those to turn out right.
    The cottage looks wonderful! I can't wait until I can escape to the lake. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha...I meant to cut some to bring home...but... of course... I forgot!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, it looks like a fabulous day. Gorgeous pictures. Love the fiery sunset ones. Oh. I also love your shoes. :) I'll be looking for Friday's pics next. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really into summer shoes for some reason...
      I also love taking pictures of my feet!! hahaha!
      I hope I won't disappoint on the pictures...

      Delete
  5. It looks like such a nice day. The sunset is beautiful, and I love your shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly had some wonderful weather for at the cottage. That was one big fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.
    speechless.
    that sunset.
    i simply love the feeling in those pictures. calm. quiet. a grandness. so lovely.
    and the ducks.
    i love me some ducks. xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Tammy...you are crazy!!! And I love you for it!!

      Delete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....