Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fresh From The Garden....

 As I was getting out of the truck, after fitness [groan]...
I noticed 2 teeny weeny daffodils at the
edge of my front garden...

I believe they are called tete 
daffodils...and there was only 2..

They were so small...so frail...
so YELLOW...that I just HAD
to pick them and bring them inside...

They needed some lovin' from
a cute cuddly chick...not me...
the fuzzy YELLOW guy to the right!!!

You can see how small they are,
laying beside my $ store chick...

He can be wound up..... and he hops around... isn't he cute?

 Don't you just love the way my font color just changed????
Must have been when I was a smarty pants, and put the YELLOW in...whoooops, just
did it again........too lazy to go back and fix it....       :o)

 Will you stay with me anyway????     Good...I thought you would....

 



                    These lovely daffodils and hyacinth were in the back yard....
                     I thought they should come in as well....
                     The more the merrier, I always say....
                                               :0)

                    



         Can't you just smell the hyacinth????           Delicious.........
    


                            Hope all is well in your world.....had a pretty good one here...

                            Will be back with what's UP in the backyard........perhaps some more
                                               jolly jump ups....love saying that...    :o)
                         
                            Used fresh chives from the garden, on my mashed taters tonight
                                               yummmmmmmmy

                                                        Life is good......where have I heard that before?



                             Cheers                       :o)

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing quite like fresh flowers in the house. Especially when they are picked from your own yard and don't cost a dime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little daffodils! I love daffodils! The chick is pretty cute, too! What happened to all the coloured koi! Now you have only black and blue :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. added some color back...
    are you happy now?? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....