Saturday 21 April 2012

A Spot of tea...Shortbread Cookies...And A Quick Lesson In Crocheting






What a great way to pass the time....

Cup of tea with a friend....

Teeny tiny chocolate chip shortbread cookies....

Chit chat....more chit than chat!!!

And a quick brush up lesson in Crochet....

Now my friend D. can finish the afghan that her Mother left for her....

Ain't life grand???

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend....

In Spite of todays crappy weather....

Cheers                                                           :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post!!! I have been crochetting like crazy. Finished one ball of wool and am on to another one. I think my hands look much more relaxed now :)! The tea, chit and crochet lesson were great. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks devon...
    glad you are enjoying the crocheting...let's have some more chit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....