Monday 9 April 2012

This and That...

 Upon arriving at the lake, the first thing I noticed was the abundance of daffodils in glorious bloom.

I took MANY pictures....but I will not BORE
you with all of those TODAY.

When I finally got inside...I set to work in unpacking all of my bags of STUFF...

Time to start restocking my "PANTRY"...
Lots of new condiments....canned goods...
and.....I can just see it....peeking out from behind the toaster oven.....

CHIPS...one of my staples...wherever I go...
gotta have my CHIPS...


I love chips....any flavor....any size....any shape.....





















Turned on our wee
"wood stove"...


For extra heat in the tv room....

I am sure we will be watching some British show on PBS!!!













 HAd and awesome fire that night......

Also kept us warm...









 Enjoyed my morning coffee...



On the deck....

Watching the sun on the lake...


AHHHHHHHHH!!!
























So there you go...
Another weekend at the Lake...
Lots of raking...not pictured
Lots of sweeping....not pictured
Lots of cleaning....not pictured


But I will share my snappy new shoes
with you!!!

So comfortable....so easy to slip into...
So Winners....


Looks like rain...the garden needs it
I actually HOPE it does...
Your thoughts on that???

Cleaned up one of my "TRAVELLING GARDENS" .... I see hostas, sedum and dianthus....only annuals to add, or maybe some more perennials.......

Cheers             :o)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah the wagon's back! Turned on my water this weekend. Sure to freeze up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo much to say Linda.. firstly I feel a sense of paradise when I see the warm cosy cottage with an open fire and sumptuous surroundings... stunning... the views... stunning.. the flowers.. stunning.. are you getting the picture!... stunning. I also have shoe envy, love em.
    The little wagon is amazing too!
    phewww well I'm waked out now..time for a brew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, lisa...
    your kind comments are always welcome...if you check back thru my blogs, you will see one called "travelling gardens", in which I featured my wagons in all their glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a lovely weekend at the cottage! Love the sunrise pictures with coffee. I can just feel the warmth of the sun as it comes up! Of course, all the glorious pictures of the budding and blooming garden are lovely, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. It makes me want to own a cottage. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Linda...thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Oh...I do love comments....no anonymous comments allowed...and you know who you are....